One of the areas highlighted in last year’s parent survey was the need to continue to improve the way we communicate with you, our parents. As part of this work, we have developed an area on the school website dedicated to the information that parents need to access quickly and easily.
In this section you will find:
- Day to Day including items such as pick-up and drop-off arrangements and school meals, Nurse/Medical info, IT Services and the School Shops
- School Services where you will find links to systems such as iSAMS, SchoolsBuddy and KLASS Ops as well as to Kissflow forms for parking stickers, IT insurance, updating your security pass etc and how to change your password
- Parent facilities including the libraries and their services, our 'A Conversation with...' series and Parent workshops
- Calendar section with details on events happening across both campuses
- Policies providing a reference for our key policies, sustainability actions and the school Terms and Conditions
- FAQs which is a great place to start if you’re not sure what category the information you want falls into!
Feedback to us
Do you have a concern or challenge about school?
Is there an issue you'd like to raise with our School Leadership team?
Or is there something or something you'd like to celebrate? Please complete the short form below to provide your feedback and a member of our Leadership Team with respond to you.