As part of our citizenship programme, we encourage the development of student leadership throughout the Primary Campus. There are many positions that any child, depending on their age, can aspire to.
At class and year group level, we offer a range of roles such as Environmental Officers and Buddies to break/lunch monitors. Each class from Year 1 – 6 also vote termly, for their own School Council Representative.
In Year 6, students may apply for the responsibility of a House Captain, House Leader, Prefect or Helper. Each role has a different set of responsibilities and commitments. Today, we are proud to introduce our 2017-18 Year 6 Student Leadership teams. During the next month, all of the Year 6 Student Leaders will be trained in new skills and knowledge that will enable them to be successful in their roles. All of the opportunities will help the children to develop their leadership skills and at the same time enhance the student voice at JB. We look forward to seeing what they do during the year ahead.
Congratulations to the following Year 6 students:
- Prefects: Hamish, Hunayn, Giulio, Keshav, Evie, Hannah, Naomi, Preyankka, Ruhi, Alex, Alessandra, Kyla, Hamza, Caroline, Sofia and Anna.
- Helpers: Aina, Miyako, Arif, Aniqah, Letty, Alice, Alexa, Janelle, Anis, Ysabelle, Josh, Bryce, Khalilah, Albert, and Sarvine.
- Scott House Captains: Thara and Omar.
- Scott House Leaders: Seb, Harry, Imogen, Kaitlynn, Helen, and Saksham.
- Muir House Captains: Nina and Ben.
- Muir House Leaders: Dylan, Michael, Lucas, Jaegar, Kaylene, Monique.
- Fairfield House Captains: Ben and Tunku Alaynna.
- Fairfield House Leaders: Roshan, Charlie, Harry, Noah, George and Mecael
- Fleming House Captains: Saskia and Shao Loo
- Fleming House Leaders: Neerja, Vivi, Eleanor, Oliver, Zaylee and Callum.
Extended Primary Leadership Team: Our Students
Click here for this week's full issue - 15th September 2017