|
|
HdImage
Academic Results
Excellent academic achievement within a caring and supportive atmosphere

We are proud of the fact that students at the Alice Smith School achieve outstanding results in all public examinations. Our three year rolling average for A Level results is 73% A* to B grades and 100% pass rate. 

Students' performances are consistently amongst the best in the region and on par with leading schools in the UK.

University Placements

The majority of graduating students from Year 13 receive first choice placements in excellent universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, and UCL. Russell Group universities feature strongly in the placements for the vast majority of graduates who choose the UK as their higher education destination.  

GCE A Level Results 2016

This year, our Year 13 students are celebrating another year of exam success with over 125 A*, A and B grades awarded with 99% of the cohort  achieving all A*-E grades in their subjects. 

Sixteen students achieved all straight A*/A grades, with two students achieving 4A*, one student achieving 3A*1A, one achieving 2A*2As, five achieving 2A*1A, four achieving 1A*2As, and two achieving 3 straight A grades. Our two scholars’ results are also to be celebrated with 3A*1A and 1A*2As.

This year our students will be attending excellent universities worldwide and we are delighted to share that three students have won well deserved places at Cambridge and two students have been accepted to study at Ivy League Universities, Yale and Brown.  

Congratulations to all our Year 13 students.