|Fourth and subsequent siblings
Sibling Discount is only applicable to a child who has siblings studying in the school at the time when the child joins the academic year.
Long Stay Discount is dependent on the child's duration of study at the Alice Smith School:
|Duration of Study
||Discount on Nett Tuition Fee
|Completed five (5) consecutive years
|Completed seven (7) consecutive years
|Completed nine (9) consecutive years or more
1) There are three options for the payment of school fees for any academic years:
- Option 1 - Upfront payment of full year fees (with a discount)
- Option 2 - Termly payment
- Option 3 - Monthly installment payment (with surcharge) (not applicable to new student in their first academic year)
Please contact the Finance Department for more details.
2) Payment of school fees can be in cheque, cash, telegraphic transfer, online transfer, credit card or through our school online payment platform called KLASS o.p.s. All cheques shall be made payable to "The Alice Smith Schools Association". For telegraphic and online transfer, the banking details are as follows:
Beneficiary Name : THE ALICE SMITH SCHOOLS ASSOCIATION
Name of bank : HSBC BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD
Address of bank : No. 2, Leboh Ampang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ACCOUNT No. : 301-375325-001
Swift Code : HBMBMYKL
Please note that overseas telegraphic transfers are not possible in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). Transactions in GBP/USD or other currencies must be equivalent to the amount charged in MYR.