What a day! There was so much going on and the campus was a real hive of activity.
Fantastic sessions going on with a range of interactive learning enabling students to:
- design and build and fly a model plane
- create a whole new ‘learning’ space in school
- discuss healthy relationships
- visit a university chemistry lab
- understand the complexities of ‘charity’
- …and so much more besides!
We will let you know more detailed feedback from the day in the next editions of KLASS Times. In the words of two students, the learning day was ‘out of the box’ and ‘productive’!
More to come soon.
Click here to view photos.