The ISBC is designed especially for International Schools and at The Alice Smith School, it is run by parent volunteers.
It’s an ideal way to choose suitable books from the latest UK titles at great discounts, and earn FREE BOOKS for your school! We will receive 20% of the value of the order in free books. Thank you all for last term’s order as we received almost RM 3,000 worth of free books for our classrooms and libraries.
This term we are sending home the ISBC January and March brochures for all students at both campuses. The deadline to order is Friday, 14th March 2014 with estimated delivery by 4th April 2014. The books are delivered to your child’s classroom with no postage or handling charges.
There is no obligation to order, but if you’d like to buy anything there’s a NEW EASY WAY TO ORDER ONLINE and PAY SECURELY WITH YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. Please note that we will no longer be accepting orders through the school office; all orders need to be placed through the online system.
How to order online:
1. Visit http://world.clubs-school.scholastic.co.uk/the-alice-smith
2. ‘Register’ with your email address and choose a password.
3. Use ‘Shop Search’ to select the books that you’d like to order (enter the item number from the brochure here) and ‘Add to Basket’.
4. ‘Checkout’ and choose the ‘dispatch order to school’ option.
5. Enter your child’s name and class – very important!
6. Enter payment details and ‘Place Order’.
7. *Note - if you decide to ‘re-open’ your order, you must ‘re-confirm’ everything at checkout or the order will not go through.*
8. The books are sent to the school and delivered to your child.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support. Happy Reading!
Organiser (019-326 2530)