Thanks to the kind donation of a KLASS parent, we have managed to eliminate the use of single use plastic stirrers in the Parent Deli at JB and the EP Coffee Shop.
Metal tea spoons are now available for use. Please return them to the counter, so they can be washed and reused again and again and again.
Remember to bring your own drinking flask, or request a ceramic mug and receive a RM0.50 reduction in price.
We will be introducing more plastic reducing initiatives next term - and we will keep you updated through ‘What’s Cooking?’.
Chef Rizzal has been very busy at JB Campus developing some new and exciting products to be served in the Parent Deli. These will be available from Term 3.
NEW SANDWICH FILLINGS
- Cheese, tomato and arugula
- Tuna mayonnaise
- Chicken, coriander, cucumber and tomato
- Falafel, sun dried tomatoes, mixed lettuce, red onion and hummus
- Tandoori chicken, cucumber, spinach and yogurt
- Beef steak with tomato and baby spinach
- Spinach, tomato and cheese pocket
- Smoked salmon, spinach and cream cheese
- Roast chicken, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise
- Grilled mixed vegetables and nut free pesto
- Beef rendang
- Tuna, sweet corn, capsicum, tomato, cucumber and lettuce
All fillings will be available on a range of bread:
- grain ciabatta
- wholemeal baguette
- pita bread
- tortilla wrap
NEW SALAD OPTIONS
In addition, we will also have a daily choice of 2 salads.
- Thai mango
- Vietnamese noodle salad, with or without chicken
- Smoked salmon
- Nut free pesto pasta with or without chicken
Vice Principal - Our Students
Click here for this week's full issue - 16th March 2018