Only a week to go until the KLASS PTA Spring Fair! Please do remember to sign up for your 30 minute slot on your year group stalls - we need your support to make the event run smoothly. Without parent volunteers, we cannot run all the games stalls. We have huge variety of games, vendors, F&B and performances for all to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you there.
1. An informative talk and presentation on KIDS IN SPORT with the emphasis on preventing and dealing with injury and promoting good health. There will also be lots of opportunity for Q and A so you can really get the most out of this workshop. The team running this have lots of experience in this field.
- Tuesday 13th March 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Bodytech Studio, Ukay Heights, Ampang 68000
Please see the post at the very bottom of this for all the information and as always use this link to the google document to sign up.
2. A Group Hike around Tabur Hill with an experienced guide.
- Wednesday 21st March. Meet time 9.30am
- Tabur Hill
- RM30 (including hiking permit worth RM5)
The duration of this hike is 2-3 hours and the difficulty is moderate with some places being a little more challenging. We will be led by Bonnie, who has his own company here in KL providing guided hiking all over Malaysia.
We will meet at the BHP Petrol Station Taman Melawati. We will forward full details and directions/waze info nearer the time. You will need to bring 1.5 litres of water and some suitable snacks such as dried fruit.
Again, sign-up is via the google doc here and we will need you to please complete your full name as per passport, passport number, age and nationality. This as well as the other standard info asked for is required to obtain the permit to climb. Maximum number is 10 persons, so sign-up early to avoid disappointment.
Dates for your diaries:
The KLASS Charity Dinner, organised by our Year 12 students, will take place on Friday, 13th April at the Xin Cuisine, Concorde Hotel KL. Please complete the google form if you would like to reserve tickets.
KLASS PTA Facebook group - for more information on our events, you can join the KLASS PTA Facebook group here.
For more information on any of our meetings and events or if you are interested in joining the PTA, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Click here for this week's full issue - 2nd March 2018