|
|
Make A Difference

Making a gift that impacts positively on the dreams and aspirations of others is one of life’s most pleasurable experiences. Forging a partnership with The Alice Smith School Foundation through giving provides the exciting opportunity to make a difference to shape a better world for current and future generations. It creates opportunities such as avenues for donors to have increased visibility including networking possibilities, naming opportunities, participation at prestigious events and an association with like-minded people in education.

Scholarships and Bursaries

In line with the school’s mission and commitment to give back to society, the school has awarded full scholarships for Sixth Form education to 27 deserving Malaysians since 2010. These scholars have been extremely successful gaining entry into Oxbridge and other top universities in the UK.

Funds raised in this area will help to provide support to our Alice Smith scholars throughout their time at school and onward to university.

Community

Having a sense of responsibility for the community is part and parcel of an Alice Smith education, where community can mean the school, our local area, the region or the world.

At the Primary Campus, varied school activities such as Mufti Days, Summer Fairs, Christmas Shoe Box Appeal and Charity Week are run to help fund raise and support the education of children who are less fortunate.

The annual residential trips at the Secondary Campus focus on some or all of the following elements: community service; personal development and curriculum-related learning. Funds raised support service for learning and the local charitable work of the school and local and regional community based projects, benefiting others.

Equally, our Sports Houses at the Secondary Campus -  Fairfield, Fleming, Scott and Muir also play an active role in supporting the following charity organisations: WWF, National Cancer Council MAKNA, Lighthouse Club and SPCA.

All these factors help develop important life skills such as co-operation, interpersonal communication and most importantly help build a connected community through an appreciation and understanding of different cultures and environments.  ​

Special Educational Projects

High academic achievement, extensive wider learning activities and the development of essential life skills are key features of our school. Funding in this area enhances the range, depth, richness and diversity of learning experiences available to students.

Endowment

Our "Making a Difference" endowment enables our school to maintain excellence in learning and teaching, curriculum, innovation, support of our community and further ensure our status as a regional and world leader in education.

Building and Facilities

Good facilities are an integral component of an Alice Smith education. By investing in good facilities, we help to create the right environment for current and future students to receive a holistic education, and attract and retains an excellent team of teachers.

This funding area further supports the physical development of the school campuses, ensuring future generations continue to benefit from an excellent learning environment.

support the inaugural donor stars campaign

MAKING A GIFT   BE our VOLUNTEER