Making A Gift
Help Us Make A Difference
"Money invested in education is always well-spent."
Datuk Christopher Boyd
Former Governor, 1996-2003
"I am deeply grateful to The Alice Smith School as both a parent and an alumni for all that it has given both my family and myself. Generations of teachers, school leaders, governors and parents have contributed to this remarkable institution which has helped shape me and my two daughters. We are privileged to have attended Alice Smith and I hope through the scholarships awarded by the Foundation other young people will have access to its outstanding education."
Alumni, Class of 1974
Current Alice Smith Parent
"Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give."
Current Alice Smith Parent
"Afiq and Alya spent their formative years at the Alice Smith School. We saw how much effort and care the school had prepared them for university and to be good, responsible young adults. From the GSCEs to the A Levels exams and everything else that happened in between throughout their stay at Alice Smith ie swimming, volleyball, netball, basketball, music performances, art exhibitions, SEASAC this, FOBISSEA that and so much more. We hope that our contribution to the Foundation would allow the school to continue on with these efforts and provide other children the same opportunities Afiq and Alya had."
Hatta and Dr. Sharliza
Former Alice Smith Parents
"I hope this small token will one day change the life of someone like it has changed mine for the better."
Former Alice Smith Parent
"Alice Smith School has become part and parcel of our lives, having been associated with the school since September 1979.
Our giving is small, but we always believe that over time, it will grow when done collectively."
Mr and Mrs Yee
YKY Bus Service
"We would like to be part of an initiative that will benefit the greater community."
Co-Founder / Director
Mint Communications Sdn Bhd
"Asian Tigers has a long history with the Alice Smith School going back over 2 decades. Chairman, Gordon Bell opened our Malaysia company back in 1992 and was soon a big supporter of The Alice Smith School. Gordon & and his wife Georgia had both daughters, Sophie and Rebecca who attended Alice Smith which they both loved and Gordon was an active member on the Board of Governors for the ten years he was in KL. Asian Tigers supported the new school at Equine Park, and had both planted personal and company trees as well.
I am delighted to continue supporting such a fantastic school and I know that the students will excel from continued improvements within the Alice Smith campuses. To watch any success story is very rewarding and to be able to support and give back is a privilege that Asian Tigers values."
Asian Tigers Mobility
Making a gift or pledge to the foundation will support:
- The fostering of a culture of philanthropy within the Alice Smith School community for the benefit of current and future students and the wider local community
- The advancement of personal and cultural values to promote confident, well rounded students who relish the responsibility of being lifelong contributors to society
- The long term sustainability of the school
- An elevated educational experience that results in enhanced learning opportunities and deeper engagement in learning
- The development of Alice Smith School’s local and international reputation as a leader of excellence in learning, teaching and educational practice
- The enhancement of quality of learning and broader educational experience through the provision of school facilities of the highest standard
MAKING A GIFT BE our VOLUNTEER
How to make a gift
Areas of funding
The donor can specify which of the five areas of funding their gift is for:
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- Special Educational Projects
- Buildings and Facilities or Endowment
The donor can also choose not to specify the area of funding for their gift.
Type of giving
The donor can choose to give a one-off donation or participate in regular giving monthly, quarterly or annually.
Every gift is important and makes a difference. No gift is too small.
Mode of giving
To make your payment online, kindly use the form provided below. We also accept donation in the following mode:
- Cash or Cheque (made payable to "The Alice Smith Schools Association")
- Payment via online bank transfer (Beneficiary Name : The Alice Smith Schools Association | Bank name: HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad | Acct No.: 301-375325-101)