|
|

KLASSics Events

Welcome to KLASSics Events! Find out more on upcoming reunions, exclusive invitation to school activities and much more in this section. 

22 February 2019
The Alice Smith Foundation Charity Dinner 
Grand Ballroom, Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur

In partnership with the Enrichment team and our Secondary students, The Alice Smith School Foundation will host its Foundation Charity Dinner on Friday, 22nd February 2019 at the Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.  

The Foundation Charity Dinner is an integral part of our calendar. Having being introduced in 2010, this event is organised and run entirely by volunteer students, staff and parents. Funds raised from ticket sales, raffle and the auction goes towards charities where our secondary students are involved in with community work during school trips. Join us and find out more on how your gift will make a difference.

28 March 2019
Alice Smith - BMCC Premier Luncheon: Bridging the Talent Gap for a New Employment Landscape, held at The Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Based on the findings by Khazanah Research Institute in 2017, 54% of all jobs in Malaysia could be at high risk of being displaced by technological disruptions in the next two decades. It is critical for the corporate sector and educational institutions to be working together, to ensure businesses are confident about the pipeline of employees needed to be IR4 ready, and to remain competitive in this global marketplace. 

Joining our discussion on the day includes industry leaders - notable Alice Smith alumnus Ms Rachel Leong, Director of Group Strategy and Operations from Mah Sing Group Berhad and Mr Paul Ritchie, CEO of Tesco Malaysia; HR specialists Mr Paul Cooper, Managing Director of Michael Page and Tunku Alizakri Alias, CEO of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) of Malaysia. Save the date and come join us for this lively discussion. Click on the image above to read the outstanding profiles of our speakers.

To reserve your seat for this event, please RSVP here.

KLASSics Alumni Get-together 2019

Be ready to reminisce your old school memories? Our annual Alumni Get-together is back! Look out for event updates via our KLASSics Facebook page. In the meantime, mark the following dates in your calendar.

13 April 2019: 4pm-6pm
KLASSics Australia Get-together, Sydney

15 May 2019: 4pm-6pm
KLASSics London Get-together

22 June 2019: 6pm-8pm
KLASSics KL Get-together

November Giving Month
1 November 2019
The Big Charity Lunch, held at the Alice Smith School

Save the date for The Alice Smith School Foundation annual fundraising month this year. It’s time for some family fun as the Foundation will be hosting an exciting picnic and food festival on campus in support of our areas of funding. Stay tuned for more updates on the event on our Foundation website. 

Keep in touch with us to see more events coming your way. You can get in touch with us anytime at klassics@alice-smith.edu.my