|
|
About KLASSics

Over its 70 year history, the school has developed a rich web of alumni globally. Each one of our students enjoys the same level of personal dedication, inspiration and student-focused learning as accorded by Mrs Smith in 1946. Thousands of students, staff and parents have been part of our success story.

Alice Smith has done so much for me. I was able to play in orchestras especially the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, climbed the second highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kenya and even received a scholarship to play the flute in America. It helped build my musical culture, on top of all the academia as well. Alice Smith was more than a school to me,” shared Ellery Nadarajah, Head Boy 2012-2013. Ellery is currently pursuing Medicine at University College London, UK.

Where are our Alumni now?

The Stellar Paths of Our Alumni

The Alice Smith School has an established reputation for excellence. However, outstanding academic attainment is not the only reason for our prodigious number of high achievers.

Our rich and challenging curriculum, both within and outside of the timetable, enables our students to develop as well-rounded individuals with a thirst for knowledge, wide interests, and a real concern for others.

Our students experience an outstanding British education shaped by six learner attributes, developing them to be happy and healthy, respectful, community-minded, independent learners, communicators and problem solvers. 

At the Alice Smith School, we offer a unique experience in a caring international community. We believe that, through generosity of time and our care and attention to every individual, we bring out the best in all our students, creating a sense of belonging and preparing them thoroughly for a successful international future. 

Sic Itur Ad Astra… In this way you shall reach the stars.

Their Success Stories Began Here

For the past seven decades, the Alice Smith School has been educating students to be well-rounded, confident and caring individuals, prepared to shape a better world. Success in any career; be that in Medicine, Engineering, Law, Finance or the Arts, begins with a great foundation and high academic standards. 

Alice Smith has long set the benchmark in Malaysia for providing an outstanding British education; nurturing inquiring minds with a local and global perspective. 

We invite you to listen to our alumni’s reflections of their time at Alice Smith and how they feel their experiences contributed to their future success.