|
|
PromoImg
Virtual Tour
Find Out More
PromoImg
Moving to Malaysia
Find Out More
PromoImg
Our Teachers
Find Out More
Working With Us

Alice Smith is the oldest and most successful British international school in Malaysia. We are a not-for-profit school with students at the heart of everything we do. As a leading, world-class international school our learning environment is second to none where innovative learning and teaching is the norm. We are a happy, warm, nurturing and supportive community where everyone comes together to create an enduring sense of belonging to something very special. 

Seven reasons to teach at KLASS: 

1. Work with motivated and committed students 
  2. Become part of a learning community that enriches the lives and characters of young people
  3. Join a talented, dedicated, passionate and well supported team who want to excel 
  4. Challenge yourself in a superbly resourced and dynamic professional environment
  5. Develop yourself through a programme of professional learning and opportunities for career progression 
  6. Enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package
  7. Take advantage of Malaysia’s lifestyle and location in Asia 

We are looking for teachers who are: 

1. Genuinely passionate about working with children
  2. Aiming to be the best they can be
  3. Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking
  4. Team players
  5. Caring and supportive of students and each other
  6. Willing to “go the extra mile”
  7. Positive and solutions focused

We are committed to your professional growth. Our coaching programme for growing the social and professional capital of our teachers supports the development of  relationships grounded in trust, reflection, self-directed goals and collaboration, enhancing collegiality and resilience and cohesion in our school community.      

Our students and teachers share a love of learning and thrive from their positive and enriching experience with us. Charlotte Moore, recently appointed Head of Media for the secondary campus shares her views 

“As a family we are delighted to have made the move to Alice Smith and to be part of the vibrant community in KL. We are very grateful to all of the people at Alice Smith who have made our transition from the Middle East to South-East Asia, via the UK, so much easier.  People often ask me why we made the move across the globe to live and work in KL.  For me, the answer is quite simple: the ethos at Alice Smith matches exactly what I would want for my own children and for the students that I have taught, or am yet to teach. Giving each child the best possible experience and encouraging them to make each day count means so much. Whether that is in the classroom, or by giving students experiences that allow them to develop their own character and build relationships that are built on mutual respect and trust and celebrating difference whilst we embrace diversity. Just like I don't believe there is only one winner, I also don't believe in an academic hierarchy where some subjects are more worthy than others. Alice Smith supports students to walk a path of equal opportunity with enthusiasm, pride and an open-mind.  I am looking forward to this next adventure.”

The school is a founding member of the Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA) and a long standing member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS), accredited as a British Schools Overseas (BSO) with an “Excellent” grading. 

The School is accommodated on two sites approximately 20 minutes apart, both campuses having exceptional resources and facilities. As an innovative user of technology, Alice Smith is a Google Apps for Education school working across both Windows and Mac platforms, utilising the power of Google sites and Google Classroom to provide tailored learning opportunities for our students.   
Sic Itur Ad Astra - In this way you shall reach the stars.

Information for Candidates

Safer Recruitment Statement

The Alice Smith School is committed to safeguarding children and young people through safer recruitment practices. The school's recruitment protocols adhere to the standards set for accredited British Schools Overseas. Candidate references will be checked and qualifications attested. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or local police checks are required, together with a Statement of Medical Fitness.

Teaching Vacancies

All applications are currently closed.

Please contact Ms Millie Boey: tsrecruitment@alice-smith.edu.my for enquiries.

Non-Teaching Vacancies

Please email the HR Dept at recruitment@alice-smith.edu.my.

Whole School Vacancies

All applications are currently closed.

In case of query, contact Ms Millie Boey: tsrecruitment@alice-smith.edu.my

Primary Teaching Vacancies

All applications are currently closed.

Secondary Teaching Vacancies

All applications are currently closed.

Non-teaching Vacancies

Interested applicants are invited to apply online by emailing your application with a detailed resume indicating the position applied for in the subject field of the email to recruitment@alice-smith.edu.my. Thank you.