|
|
PromoImg
Academic Success
Find Out More
PromoImg
Virtual Tour
Find Out More
PromoImg
Term Dates
Find Out More
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
Information for Universities
The majority of Alice Smith students choose a UK university. Canada, USA and Australia are also popular destinations for our students.
Emily Graham, Head of Higher Education

The Alice Smith School is delighted to host admissions and faculty staff from universities from all over the world.

Each year, we welcome admissions tutors from the world's leading universities to meet with our students and Higher Education counsellors.  Admissions staff are able to meet Year 12 students in a lecture format, put up a stand within the Sixth Form Centre over a lunchtime, or meet with our Head of Higher Education or Guidance Counsellor.

School Profile

We invite university staff to download our latest School Profile. This provides more information about our school, students and college matriculation. We have currently just under 100 students in Year 13. The majority of these plan to pursue higher education in the UK, however we have increasing numbers of students each year looking to pursue university applications across the world. We currently have students in universities in 16 countries worldwide.

Planning your visit 

As you begin making your travel arrangements, a good starting point would be to check our term dates. We have a regular timetabled lesson every Wednesday  between 12.55 - 1.45pm  where we are able to invite university representatives to present to the whole or part of Year 12. We are also able to invite university representatives to put up a stand in the Sixth Form Centre at lunchtimes between 12.15 and 1pm. If you would instead prefer to simply become better acquainted with the school, we can arrange a meeting for you with Emily Graham, Head of Higher Education, or Joseph Marshall, University Guidance Counsellor. School calendar and lecture schedule permitting, we are also very happy to host academic members of faculty to give what we call ‘lunchtime lectures’ in their subject area.

We request that all university and admissions and faculty staff who would like to visit the Alice Smith School please contact our Head of Higher Education, Emily Graham at hodhighereducation.ep@alice-smith.edu.my

We look forward to welcoming you to our school.

Directions

Alice Smith School is a two campus site with the Secondary Campus located in Equine Park. Please see here for directions and maps.

Emily Graham, Head of Higher Education