|
|
PromoImg
Virtual Tour
Find Out More
PromoImg
News
Find Out More
PromoImg
Famous Alumni
Find Out More
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
  • HdImage
Stay Connected

KLASSICs are an important part of the extended community of the Alice Smith School and if you wish, there are many ways you can support the school today.

• Sharing your experiences with students as a guest speaker or at our careers fair
  • Become a regional KLASSICs coordinator to help connect KLASSICs in your city or country perhaps through events 
  • Contributing to the school photograph archive by uploading your favourite snaps from your time at the Alice Smith School onto our KLASSICs Facebook page
  • Support school events and excursions through corporate sponsorship or donation in kind which would benefit our students’ educational experience.
  • Offer work placement opportunities for our Year 11, 12 and 13 students providing them an invaluable experience and help to set them apart in their university applications and offer an insight into possible future career options
  • .....and last by no means as a valued member of our school community, we ask that you pass on your wonderful experiences on to prospective students, parents and staff of the Alice Smith School.

If you would  like to offer your support in any way, please contact our KLASSICs coordinator at klassics@alice-smith.edu.my.

klassics@alice-smith.edu.my

KLASSics - The Alice Smith School Alumni Association

The Alice Smith School

Alice Smith School